The Mk13 MOD7 is our latest precision 6mm rifles for airsoft skirmishers, marksmen and target shooters alike.
The 1:1 scale highly detailed replica of the Accuracy International MK13 rifle is the perfect 6mm airsoft interpretation of the high performance long-range rifles adopted by Special Operations forces. The Mk13 MOD7 is now used by the renowned US Marine Corps elite 'MARSOC' 'scout sniper' unit, replacing the Remington M700 based M40A6 Sniper Rifle, and SOCOM as a next generation, highly adaptable and accurate precision weapon system.
Available in full length 'MOD7', the Accuracy International Mk13 MOD 7 is available in all tan.
This fully licenced 6mm airsoft Mk13 MOD7 Sniper Rifle offers a flawless shooting experience for the 6mm sniper and boast a plethora of features such as a smooth cycling bolt action, a folding buttstock, adjustable cheek rest, multiple QD sling points, 20mm picatinny optics rail and a CNC machined aluminium KeySLOT handguard to allow the fitting of accessories such as lasers , torches and bipods. Ideally suited to the ASG Accuracy International heavy weight premium BB range, the Mk13 is magazine fed from a concealed 50 round magazine in the lower receiver.
Fully compatible with the VSR-10 system the MK13 series are factory upgraded to delivery unparalleled looks and performance out of the box!
- Accuracy International (AI) Licensing
- Metal alloy and polymer construction
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminium Key Slot Rail System
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminium outer barrel with integrated inner barrel stabilizers
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminium 20 MOA 20mm top rail
- Aluminium lower receiver with polymer furniture
- Steel Cocking Handle
- Steel Cylinder / Action
- 90 Degree Steel trigger set
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminium Piston Set
- CNC Machined Stainless Steel Spring Guide
- Adjustable cheek rest
- Polymer grips
- CNC Machined6061 T6 Aluminium Adjustable hop up system with TDC and custom pressure plates
- Collapsible Stock
- Multiple QD Sling mounting points
- Comes with 50 round plastic VSR-10 compatible magazine, 2 short accessories rail, and a bipod adaptor rail